Friday, September 12, 2008

Lucia = Numbers

Licia, the wonder woman I've talked about before... you'll remember her, she's the person who makes me look at numbers different.






















Psalm 40

1-3 I waited and waited and waited for God. At last he looked; finally he listened. He lifted me out of the ditch, pulled me from deep mud. He stood me up on a solid rock to make sure I wouldn’t slip. He taught me how to sing the latest God-song, a praise-song to our God. More and more people are seeing this: they enter the mystery, abandoning themselves to God.



Why are her feet so muddy? Was she just posing for the camera?



One hole in the ground. What do you believe is in that hole? What in the world could Lucia be thinking now?





















Oh, I've got it. You are going to put that water in a bucket to wash your feet?
What's that in the bucket Lucia? One cactus?



You put a cactus in the water? To make it cleaner? You think that's going to work?


You are going to strain that yucky water through 2 towels?


NOW you have to give 60 children a bath with that water?

Now you filter the water so you can drink it? Just how much water are you filtering 1 gallon at a time?

330 gallons of clean drinking water a day? Lucia, why? Why are you filtering water?

Click here to find out why Lucia is filtering water.

Lucia = 1 woman

Lucia + YOU= 2

PS. One more number

P.O. Box 23

Real Hope For Haiti
P.O. Box 23
Elwood, IN 46036

No comments: