Wednesday, July 22, 2009

God talks to Me??????

Still having troubles sleeping. To much on my mind.

So, I know nothing about this web site, but when I googled "How do I know what God wants me to do?" This is what came up God Talks To You so I read this page. Then I get down to the part where it says "Test the communication" Compare the communication with scripture. God will never disagree with himself, and he has spoken in the Bible....open the Bible randomly and read where ever your eye hits on the page. So I did.

I opened the Bible in the dark of my bedroom. Walked through the house and turned on the light and Read 1 John Chapter 3. If you don't have time to read it, let me sum it up for you. "But if anyone has enough money to live well and sees a brother or sister in need and refused to help-how can God's love be in that person." "Let us stop just saying we love each other; let us really show it by our actions."

Then another question to God. What will happen to the person I am so worried about? Open to 2 Chronicles Chapter 33. Manasseh... (hmm... that's not who I'm worried about God.....) Ok, I'll read it anyway. So I read it. Well up until verse 11 it wasn't looking so good for Manasseh. (I want you to know I was feeling pretty worried about my loved one until Verse 12) "But while in deep distress, Manasseh sought the Lord his God and cried out humbly to the God of his ancestors. 13 And when he prayed the Lord listened to him and was moved by his request for help. Long story short. Manasseh rebuilt what he had destroyed and the Lord lived in him. (Whewww, I was a bit worried, but I can see clearly now, things are going to work out!)

Wow, those two passages worked out so well that I just couldn't help myself I had to ask God one more question. How do I know my choice will be right? (There weren't any trumpets or angels but Psalm 127 opened then 128 and 129) Alrighty then. You go read Psalm yourself. I know God talks to me!

No comments: